6.20.2011

Father's Day + a birthday.

Happy Father's Day to the greatest dad in the whole world! Yes, I realize that I'm a day late...but it's only because I spent yesterday with my fathers. Happy Father's Day first to my papa--the smartest, funniest, hardest working dad that I know. Thanks for everything dad!






Thanks for teachings me how important an education is, for always having such a strong testimony of the church and always encouraging me to gain one of my own, for always making me feel like the most beautiful girl in the world, for always hugging and loving me even when I'm mean to you (especially when I'm mean to you), for all of the lunch dates that got me through middle and high school, and for always having the best advice when I don't know who else to go to. You've been the best dad that a girl could ask for and I'm so blessed to have you in my life.



Happy Father's Day to my father-in-law Terry! You've made me feel like a part of the Reynolds clan from day one and I've always loved being around you. You always make everyone laugh and smile, and I'm grateful to have you. Love you Terry!



And finally, Happy Father's Day to my future baby's daddy, Justin. Even though you're not a dad yet, I know that someday you're going to make the sweetest little daddy ever and I can't wait to raise my kids with you. You're going to be the best. Love you sooooo much!


And on a side note, Happy 50th Birthday to my mom-in-law Corinne! You are absolutely incredible and I can only hope and pray that I'll look half as good as you do when I'm 50. You're the best! We love you!



1 comment:

  1. Livi, Elena wants to know why AShley is wearing a bikini?

    ReplyDelete