3.09.2011

And I'm Back.

Yes, I am back to the blogging world. I haven't blogged since my last few weeks in London, which was in December, and I'll be honest...I've missed it. The past six months of mine and Justin's lives have been crazy. Since July we have gotten engaged, lived in and visited India, Singapore, London, Paris, Wales, and Spain, celebrated our first Christmas together, gotten married, and gone on our honeymoon. Now, a month after the wedding, things have finally settled down and we're getting used to "normal" life. Justin is back to work, I start my new job tomorrow, and I'll be back to school at the end of April (which I am absolutely thrilled about. Call me a nerd, but I'm counting down the days.) We've finally moved in to our house in Sandy and we're loving it. We also love visitors, so please, stop by anytime. We'll let you sit in the corner of our sectional and feed you large portions of left-over wedding cake. Life is good right now, and I really don't think either of us could ask for anything more at the moment. And for our far away friends, pictures and video of the wedding will be posted shortly. It's good to be back!

5 comments:

  1. yes yes pictures! bry and i want to see all! ps: you looked LOVELY on your big day from the few pics I spotted on facebook!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was looking at some of your wedding pictures and you look beautiful! I am so sad we missed it and I wish we could come visit you guys and see your house. some day...

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love you two! so happy you are blogging :) so glad to hear everything is so great!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay for starting a blog! I can't wait to read more... and to see you soon! Nate is ecstatic:). Love you!

    ReplyDelete